TV Shows and Films is a simple web tool developed by Manicgrin Media Ltd. It uses APIs to deliver information about the availability of movies and TV shows on streaming services in the United Kingdom and United States of America.
No personal data is collected by the website and the data that is collected would not be enough to personally identify an individual user.
Google Universal Analytics
We use Google Analytics to track:
- The pages you view
- Where you came from (e.g. a search engine)
- How long you spend on our website
- Your behaviour once on the site (e.g. the pages you visit)
- Your geographical location
We don’t use Google Analytics to track your personal data and any analysis we undertake using information from this service will never be used to try and identify who you are.
Google Analytics sets the following cookies:
- _ga: This cookie assigns a random number to identify a browsing session for the purposes of tracking website usage. It expires after 2 years.
- _gid: This cookie assigns a value to each page to assist with tracking site usage. It expires after 24 hours.
- _gat_UA_: This cookie manages page request rate. It expires after 10 minutes.
We use basic geolocation using your IP address to identify which country you are in. This is only used to set default options in our search form. This information is not stored beyond that already detailed above.
Here is a list of the cookies stored for this session: